TandmX is a VoIP, Asterisk based call processing network for telephone collectors.
Currently, TandmX only allows members through invitation only.
- Registering to TandmX - Top of Help Page
- Connecting Previous system to TandmX - "Creating a local DISA..." Help Page
- Converting former NPSTN switch - "Converting a former NPSTN dialplan..." Help Page
- Boiler Plate Code - Help Page
TandmX has many features, and the network grows every day.
- Pre, Post, Operator, Coin Trunks (Real payphone support)
- Many different nodes, flexible routing system
- 7 Digit Dialing With Inwards Operator Services
- Real operator, Business office, and other N11 services!
- Realistic sounding switches to mimic old switching equipment.
- Real MF trunking systems, and support for physical phone switches with various trunking methods.
- Very lightweight boiler plate code, simplicity that is reliable
- Very flexible network, we won't force you to do things you don't like!